Pages

24 February, 2011

Down to Business...

Right then, let's see. I suppose here'll do nicely.


First things first. I'm SanityEdge, or Stefan, if you'd prefer to not use online pseudonyms. For a long enough time, I've considered establishing a Blog in order to better express my opinions on a variety of matters, you know, general musings, thoughts and random inputs on whatever I particularly feel like.

Ultimately, when I have enough time on my hands [Which is usually most of the time, I seem to have the unfortunate knack of wasting it efficiently enough, though] I'd like to start reviewing an assortment of my personal  preferred time-wasters. Namely, video-games and albums. Let's see how long that one lasts, eh?


Here's hoping the best for the future.



SanityEdge.

No comments:

Post a Comment